Rekrutacja trwa

Visa and Insurance

EU citizens can enter the territory of Poland on a basis of a valid travel document (passport/ national ID).
Non-EU citizens need to have a valid visa in order to enter the territory of Poland. In order to obtain specific information concerning visa requirements, you should contact the nearest Polish consular office. List of all Polish embassies and consular posts is available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.


Medical University Humanum does not provide incoming exchange students with any insurance. Students are obliged to purchase health and travel insurance on their own prior to their exchange.
EU-citizens are advised to possess a valid European Health Insurance Card.
Non-EU citizens should purchase relevant health insurance. Detailed information about the insurance can be found on the website of the Polish consular office located in your country of residence.
Upon arrival to Poland, Non-EU citizens may purchase sign an individual medical care agreement directly with an insurer (e.g. Polish National Health Fund, ul. Batorego 24, call centre: (+48) (12) 19488; Falck, call centre: 19675; PZU Życie S.A., call centre: 0801 111 811, etc.). The monthly cost of individual insurance is approximately 50 PLN